We state that the acceptance of cookies is not essential to be able to browse our site. However, some features such as shopping cart or order fulfillment are only possible through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are short strings of text that your device stores when you visit our website. The information thus acquired is retrieved when the site is consulted again.
There are different types of cookies: some are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others to facilitate use by users, storing the language of preference or tastes.
There are also 2 types of cookies: those that are deleted when the browser is closed and those that are saved on your device. These saves allow us to improve our site to make you live a better experience by offering you products and services based on your preferences and facilitating their use. Some data, for example, is saved for not having to be reset each time.
Cookies facilitate the search for products and the purchase process, allowing the user not to enter the same information every time he connects to the site.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to use similar systems to collect information about users of the site, such as the IP address, the type of internet browser and the operating system used and / or web pages visited, for statistical or security purposes.
Further information on cookies can be found on the websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Which type of cookies do we use?
Many cookies used on our site are automatically deleted from your hard drive when you close your browser. a practical example is the “wish list” or “shopping cart” function, which through cookies have a correct functioning when browsing through different pages.
Even the cookies that are saved on your device, or those that allow us to recognize you when you return to our site and that save your preferences, still have a fixed duration (from 1 month to 10 years) after which they will be deleted. Their only purpose is to facilitate navigation by offering useful and personalized information.
In particular we use:
– Navigation Cookies: for the proper functioning of the site, to enjoy content in the preferred language, to automatically recognize from which country the user connects, to create an account, to log in and make purchases.
– Performance Cookies: they can be of Mipiacemolto, of a partner, of session or persistent, collect information on how the user uses the site as the visits made, aggregating them anonymously and using them only for purposes related to improving the performance of the site.
It is part of this category of cookies for example Web Analytics.
– Functional Cookies: they are not indispensable for the operation, but they facilitate navigation on the site; are consequent to the action of a user or implemented in the use of a service offered.
They are used, for example, to avoid offering the user a previously offered and rejected service, allowing the site to memorize the choices and preferences of the user.
What data are saved in cookies?
Our personal cookies are not stored in our cookies, therefore no data could lead you as a physical person. when cookies are activated, no personal data will be used but an identification number will be assigned. In this way we receive only anonymous information, which allows us to process data such as “the most visited pages”.
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can choose to disable them.
Attention: by disabling cookies you can incur the malfunction of the site and / or limitation in the use of the services offered (such as the inability to add products to the cart and buy them).
However, if you want your computer not to receive and store cookies, you can change your browser settings.
The following instructions for the most popular browsers:
– Click on the “Tools” icon and select “Settings”
– Click on “Show advanced settings”
– Under “Privacy” click on “Content settings” and then “Cookies”
– Here deselect the item and save the settings
– In the toolbar select “Tools” and then “Options”
– In the pop up window select “Privacy”. Here you can adjust the settings of cookies
– In the toolbar select “Preferences”.
– Click on “Security”: here you can adjust the settings of cookies.
– Click on “Tools” and select “Internet Options”
– Select “Privacy” and set the privacy level you want
– Click on OK
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable those of third parties or marketing / retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable the analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about your navigation, you can download the browser add the Google Analytics Opt: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To constantly improve and offer you the best possible offer, use tracking technologies to take advantage of Google Analytics services.
Google also complies with the data protection provisions of the “US-Safe-Harbor” convention and is registered with the “Safe Harbor” program of the US Department of Commerce. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our websites, to draw up protocols about website activity and to provide us with other services related to the use of the website and the internet. By law Google will not transmit and will not associate your data with other data collected by Google.